Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update to site

A friend recommended I read another blog site and after perusing it, I decided to link it here. It is in the side bar section titled "Blogs to Consider". It is called Jesus Creed. While I do not necessarily agree with with some of the views presented by Scot McNight, he does present some interesting ideas worth considering, if even to hone your own faith. His background is emergent, but he seems to be a little more conservative in his views than some of the other emergent folk out there.

I should mention that some of the sites linked in the sidebar are not ones that I necessarily agree with all the time, but they are ones that cause me to think, just as I ask all of us to do. The goal is zeal for the faith with a knowledge to support that zeal.

No comments: